PhD Candidate, Kilachand Fellow
, SB2 Trainee
, and Hariri Institute Fellow
@ Boston University in the Segrè Lab
and Bhatnagar Lab
Microbes in the soil are one of the main players in the biogeochemical cycling of carbon. Climate change is disrupting
soil microbiomes world wide. If we can understand their dynamics, maybe we can use soil microbes to fight back.
- Finch Therapeutics, Bioinformatics Research Associate [December 2017 - June 2020]
- Boston University, MS, Biomedical Engineering [January 2018]
- Broad Institute, Visiting Graduate Student [May 2017 - October 2017]
- EPFL, Whitaker Fellow [August 2015- May 2016]
- University of Rochester, BS, Biomedical Engineering [May 2015]
Inspiring papers (to me)
I am open to consulting on metagenomics and other bioinformatics project.